This is a test for Jetpack’s Tiled Gallery.
This is some text after the Tiled Gallery just to make sure that everything spaces nicely.
WooCommerce Membership Products
- Convert any simple or variable WooCommerce product to membership product
- Select any number of membership plans to grant access to when product is purchased
- Set up optional expiration time to make sure that users are only getting what they are paying for
- Memberships are also expired automatically when corresponding orders are cancelled or refunded
- Restrict access to any post or page, including custom WordPress post types
- Grant access only to all members or all non-members
- Grant access only to all members with specific membership plans
- Grant access only to non-members or members without specific membership plans
- Posts that user does not have access to are also removed from all lists and menus
- Protect hundreds of posts or pages at once with bulk editing functionality
- Built-in access restriction shortcodes for granular access control
Managing WooCommerce Memberships
Memberships for specific customers are activated after order that contains membership product is paid or marked as processing or completed.
Membership will be cancelled when corresponding order is cancelled or refunded or membership expiration time has been reached. Membership will also be cancelled if corresponding Membership Plan is deleted.
Membership can also be granted or cancelled manually from membership plan page.
Membership Granted and Membership Cancelled emails can be configured and sent to customers automatically.
If Subscriptio extension is installed and membership product is also a subscription product, it will be activated and deactivated together with a subscription, e.g. if you pause a subscription, membership will be suspended, and if subscription is cancelled or expired, membership will be cancelled as well.